The Best Fitness Tracker Watch is a good tool for getting healthful, getting more active, and getting more sleep. And also, they can help motivate you to be more active always time, track your own progress, and offer guidance on how hard you should be shoving yourself.
As exercise-oriented wearables, fitness trackers can measure your heart rate always and read your blood oxygen levels always, telling you if you’re healthy-rested. When you’re not working, you can be used to pay for some groceries, play games, song music, and more.
See all of the best fitness trackers’ watches and fitness watches below.
What is the best fitness tracker watch?
We think the best fitness tracker watch for most people is the Fitbit Charge 4. Fitbit Charge is not all that expensive and features a built-in GPS and extensive health tracking, and more.
The Fitbit Charge 4 also sports improved sleep tracking, wireless payment support, on-device Spotify controls, and more. Plus, it’s water-proof and has a bright touchscreen display that responds instantly to swipes and taps always.
Looking for something less pricey? Okay, sees, the Fitbit Charge 3 is still available now, and it is still one of the best fitness tracker watches you can buy for under 100 Dollars.
It offers group competitions, detailed sleep analysis, and a design that can be customized with easily interchangeable bands and more features. Looking for something even less expensive? Check out the best cheap fitness tracker watch.
There’s also Amazon Halo and the Samsung Galaxy Fit 2 on the way for competition. This category is always growing, so be sure to check back here for the latest updates on the fitness tracker market always.
The best fitness tracker watches you can see today.
Fitbit Charge 4
- See how jewelry gets smart with a tracker that doubles as a timeless accessory and features a vibrant color display
- Get better sleep to power your days with sleep tracking and sleep Score in the Fitbit app
- Feel a Buzz when you reach your target heart rate zones, while you earn active zone minutes
- 6-month trial of Fitbit Premium(New and returning Premium members only. Must activate trial within 60-days of device activation. Requires valid payment method.Content and features may change. Terms & Conditions apply)
- Maximize your exercise, understand resting heart rate trends and better estimate calorie burn with 24/7 heart rate tracking
The Fitbit Charge 4 is our top pick among the best fitness tracker watch and fitness watches because it introduces the main feature we missed on the Fitbit Charge 4: GPS. The Fitbit Charge 4 sync with a smartphone to show you a map of your runs and walk, hikes, and other outdoor activities.
You’ll also see data for movement, elevation, calories burned, and heart rate zones. Even better, the application overlays this information along your route, so you can see what parts of your hazard made you huff and puff.
The Fitbit Charge 4 uses a SpO2 pulse oximeter sensor to greatly help you understand sleep patterns, too. Plus, The Fitbit Charge 4 is the first of Fitbit’s fitness trackers to have contactless Fitbit Pay capabilities.
If you’re looking for a well-rounded wearable with a broad collection of features, this is absolutely needed for you.
Fitbit Charge 3
- Inspire 3 is the tracker that helps you find your energy, do what you love and feel your best. All you have to do is wear it.Operating temperature: 0° to 40°C
- Move more: Daily Readiness Score(1), Active Zone Minutes, all-day activity tracking and 24/7 heart rate, 20+ exercise modes, automatic exercise tracking and reminders to move
- Stress less: always-on wellness tracking, daily Stress Management Score, mindfulness sessions, relax breathing sessions, irregular heart rhythm notifications(2), SpO2(3), menstrual health tracking, resting heart rate and high/low heart rate notifications
- Sleep better: automatic sleep tracking, personalized Sleep Profile(1), daily detailed Sleep Score, smart wake vibrating alarm, sleep mode
- Comfortably connected day and night: calls, texts & smartphone app notifications(4), color touchscreen with customizable clock faces, super lightweight and water resistant to 50 meters, up to 10 day battery life(5)
The Fitbit Charge 3 is the best fitness tracker watch for women.
The Fitbit Charge 3 is the best fitness tracker watch for those on a budget and looking for a general-purpose best device.
It has a fairly large (but monochrome) touchscreen display that’s very easy to navigate and shows such things as your heart rate, distance to travel, and notifications from your own Smartphone are connected. The Fitbit Charge 3 is also water-proof and can track laps in the pool.
We also like that The Fitbit Charge 3 comes in three sizes, which helps it better accommodate wrists of all sizes. Plus, there are many straps available, letting you personalize the device to your liking.
The Fitbit Charge 3 also has a SpO2 monitoring sensor that will be used to diagnose breathing disturbances while you are sleeping and week-long battery life. It still requires a smartphone to connect to GPS, but overall it’s the best fitness tracker watch for the money.
Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS)
- WHY APPLE WATCH SERIES 8 — Your essential companion for a healthy life is now even more powerful. Advanced sensors provide insights to help you better understand your health. New safety features can get you help when you need it. The bright, Always-On Retina display is easy to read, even when your wrist is down.
- EASILY CUSTOMIZABLE — Available in a range of sizes and materials, with dozens of bands to choose from and watch faces with complications tailored to whatever you’re into.
- INNOVATIVE SAFETY FEATURES — Crash Detection and Fall Detection can automatically connect you with emergency services in the event of a severe car crash or a hard fall. And Emergency SOS provides urgent assistance with the press of a button.
- ADVANCED HEALTH FEATURES — Temperature sensing is a breakthrough feature that provides deep insights into women’s health. Keep an eye on your blood oxygen. Take an ECG anytime. Get notifications if you have an irregular rhythm. And see how much time you spent in REM, Core, or Deep sleep with Sleep Stages.
- SIMPLY COMPATIBLE — It works seamlessly with your Apple devices and services. Unlock your Mac automatically. Find your devices with a tap. Pay and send money with Apple Pay. Apple Watch requires an iPhone 8 or later with the latest iOS version.
The Apple Watch Series 3 is the best fitness tracker watch for men
The Apple Watch Series 3 with GPS is not the newest Apple Watch, but it’s the best fitness tracker watch for iPhone users always. It’s more affordable than the Series 5 and still has all the best fitness-tracking features baked into the watch OS 6.
You can track a variety of workouts, including open-water swims and laps in the pool, hiking, yoga, and basics like running, cycling, and more.
The Apple Watch Series 3 finds out when you start a workout and gives you retroactive credit for the time you missed anything.
Suppose you want a fully-featured smartwatch that lets you leave your own phone at home while at the gym or out for a run; the Apple Watch Series 3 with GPS is the one to get. The one warning is that its battery life is only one day, and even less if you use GPS.
Fitbit Inspire HR
- Optimize your workouts with a Daily Readiness Score that reveals if you’re ready to exercise or should focus on recover (requires Fitbit Premium membership. Premium content recommendations are not available in all locales and may be in English only)
- Earn active zone minutes as you progress toward your weekly 150 minutes of heart-pumping activity and use 20+ exercise modes to track goals like distance, calories burned and more
- Track all-day activity: your steps, distance, hourly activity and calories burned
- Use 24/7 heart rate to track resting heart rate better measure calorie burn
- Enjoy 10 days of battery life for daily progress without constant charging varies with use and other factors
A great fitness tracker for beginners is always The Fitbit Inspire HR.
The Fitbit Inspire HR is the best Fitbit for those on a budget, as well as one of the best fitness tracker, watches overall.
In essence, it’s a slimmed-down, slightly stripped-down version of The Fitbit Charge 3, which makes this ideal for those who are interested in tracking their steps and sleep always.
Similar to The Fitbit Charge 3 and The Fitbit Charge 4, the Inspire HR has an OLED touchscreen display, there are a heart rate monitor, Smartphone notifications, sleep tracking, swim tracking, and more.
One weakness of the Inspire HR is that it does not have GPS built-in, but you’re able to link it to your own Smartphone and use its GPS to correctly track your outdoor activities if you so wish.
Xiaomi Mi Band 4
- Please be attention that screen protector is flexible plastic film, Not Tempered Glass.
- IMPORTANT: Your devices’ screen brightness will be reduced when this protector is in use. Please adjust the brightness appropriately according to personal needs.
- 4H Hardness can effectively resist daily scratches.
- Self-healing properties enable the film to recover from minor scratches and keep your screen brand new.
- Dust-free,bubble free,one-push super easily installation.
For those craving a bold and very colorful display on their wrist, the Xiaomi Mi Band 4 is among the best fitness tracker watches for the job. You can customize the watch look with a variety of cute, inspiring designs using the companion Mi Fit application, as well as assign personalized alerts.
You can also use it to manage music playing from your own Smartphone, so you pause or play your tunes very quickly from your wrist mid-workout always.
Garmin Vivoactive 4
- Keeps track of your energy levels, Pulse Ox (this is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition), respiration, menstrual cycle, stress, sleep, estimated heart, hydration and more
- Easily download songs to your watch, including playlists from Spotify, Amazon music or Deezer (may require a premium subscription with a third party music provider), and connect with headphones (sold separately) for phone free listening
- Record all the ways to move with more than 20 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps, including yoga, running, swimming and more
- Get easy to follow, animated workouts right on your watch screen, including cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates
- Battery life: Up to 8 days in smartwatch mode; Up to 6 hours in GPS and music mode
While it’s one of the most stylish fitness tracker, watch there is; the Garmin Vivoactive 4’s quality is more than skin deep. That’s because Garmin Vivoactive 4 device has very good GPS, heart rate monitoring, sleep tracking, and an NFC chip, so you can also use it for mobile payments.
We also liked that Garmin Vivoactive 4 has on-screen animations for workouts, including yoga, Pilates, cardio, and strength-training workouts.
It also has respiration tracking and a pulse oximeter for also tracking blood oxygen saturation levels, as well as onboard music storage. Its estimated battery life of seven days is also really great, but that will lower the more you use GPS.
How to choose the best fitness tracker watch for you?
When buying a fitness tracker watch, you should first evaluate what you are your need. What do you want to track? If you’re only using a tracker watch at the gym to count your steps and your heart rate, a simpler, less expensive fitness tracker watch will suit you well.
But, if you plan to do more outdoor activities for exercises, such as biking or running, you may want a fitness tracker watch with built-in GPS, so you can more exactly see where you’re going and where you went.
And If you plan to use the fitness tracker watch for swimming, you’ll want to make sure it’s not only waterproof but can also track your laps in the pool and pond.
Many of the best smartwatches have fitness-tracking abilities, too, and have also added features such as responding to text messages and paying for shopping.
But there are trade-offs. However, smartwatches as a whole tend to be more valuable and have a very shorter battery life than dedicated fitness trackers’ watches.
Our shared Best Fitness Tracker Watch is currently the best on the market. Be sure to comment on which of these fitness tracker watch you like best.