If you are the owner of an iPhone, you might be looking for the best smartwatch for your iPhone. After doing lots of research in this article, we are going to be checking out the 5 best smartwatches for iPhone you can buy right now.
In this list, the simplest smartwatch for iPhone isn’t all the Apple Watch. Apple has wearables that sync up nicely with iPhones. There are a plethora of other options if you would like a watch to track your fitness and show your notifications.
Smartwatches that run Google’s Wear OS also work perfectly with iPhones, though some omit some features that you simply can only get with an Android phone. Confirm to read our full reviews of every watch to make certain of what functionality you’ll get.
5 Best smartwatch for iPhone
We made this list based on our editor’s opinion and hours of research, and we have listed them based on functions, features, and prices.
We have included options for every type of consumer, so whether you are looking for an iPhone-compatible budget. If you want more information and updated pricing, mention me. Sure, check the links in the table.
Apple Watch 5
- 2x Shatter Protection: Military-grade components provide edge-to-edge impact and shatter protection for your device.
- Self-Healing Nano-Memory Technology: Ultra Clear screen protection is scientifically formulated with smart molecules to heal minor scratches and dings.
- Advanced Clarity: Ultra Clear, combined with a glass-like surface, provides protection that looks as good as it feels.
- Easy Application: EZ Apply tabs make applying your Ultra Clear simple and accurate.
- Limited Lifetime : If your InvisibleShield ever gets worn or damaged, we will replace it for as long as you own your device.
The first product on our list is Apple Watch 5. This is our best overall smartwatch for iPhone. If you are looking for a premium experience in the Apple ecosystem, then the Apple Watch 5 is best for you.
The introduction of the Apple Watch 5 may have seen the Apple Watch 4 drop in terms of pure excitement, but it’s now cheaper than ever, and it isn’t all that dissimilar to the newest device.
This was the primary smartwatch from the corporate to extend the display size to a 1.78-inch OLED. that appears great on your wrist, and therefore the device comes in either 44mm or 40mm versions.
We particularly liked that the speaker is louder, plus the ECG monitor tech was an enormous upgrade at the time too.
You won’t get the advantages of an always-on display, but if you would like to save a touch of cash, you’ll want to look at the Apple Watch 4 over the newer additions to the range.
Apple Watch is available at the current price of 399 USD. The series 5 new feature is always on the retina display, more storage, and some nice upgrades. There are some pros and cons features of this Apple Watch 5.
- Fitness Tracking
Apple Watch 3
- Use amazon Alexa built in to get quick news and information, check the weather, set timers and alarms, control your smart home devices and more all through the sound of your voice (third party app may be required; amazon Alexa not available in all countries)
- Based on your heart rate, time asleep and restlessness, sleep score helps you better understand your sleep quality each night. Also track your time in light, deep and REM sleep stages and get personal insights
- Get a 90-day free trial of the Fitbit Premium to help you stay active, sleep well and manage stress. Unlock it all in the Fitbit app. (The valid payment method required. Cancel before free trial ends to avoid subscription fees. Offer valid for new Premium users only)
- With a larger display and an always on option, your information?s always a quick glance away (always on display requires more frequent charging)
- Play your favorite songs and playlists with Spotify app controls on your wrist. Also make secure purchases with Fitbit Pay and get called, text and smartphone app notifications.
The third product on our list is the Apple Watch 3. This watch is similar to the Apple Watch 5. This is our best value-for-dollar smartwatch for iPhone.
Series 3 will soon be so underpowered it won’t receive watchOS updates. Therefore, the money saved might not offer value down the road.
But we have seen deals as low as $169.99 for the Series 3 – and there is plenty to love if you’re tempted.
The Apple Watch Series 3 does run the newest watchOS 7 software, so you’re essentially getting all the newest features, watch faces, and apps.
However, features that believe hardware like ECG, always-on display, or fall detection obviously aren’t supported. You continue to get GPS for location tracking, 4G/LTE for cellular support, Apple Pay, swim tracking, and pulse monitoring.
Apple Watch 3 comes with incredible fitness tracking even by today’s standard, including advanced heart rate monitoring pulse with the built-in GPS able to track your run. There are some pros and cons of features in this Apple Watch 3.
- Fitness Tracking
- Older Model
Fitbit Versa 2
- 【BUILT IN AMAZON ALEXA & GPS】You can talk to Amazon Alexa on your Amazfit GTS 2 Mini Smart Watch. Ask questions, get translations, set alarms, and timers, create shopping lists, check the weather, control your smart home devices, and more. Get precise tracking on your daily steps, distance traveled, and calories burned thanks to integrated GPS..Water resistance depth:50 meters
- 【14-DAY LONG-LASTING BATTERY】A fully-optimized battery management system provides upto 14 days of battery life for the Amazfit GTS 2 mini watch. Get rid of the anxiety brought on by constant charging, and keep the energy flowing. The 220mAh battery is ready to power you through upto two weeks of activity.
- 【70plus SPORTS MODES & 5 ATM WATER RESISTANT】The Amazfit GTS 2 mini features over 70 built-in sports modes, allowing to cover sports enthusiasts whether indoors or outdoors. With 5 ATM water resistance, this fitness watch can resist any of your daily activities and can even be worn while swimming.
- 【ALL-ROUND HEALTH MANAGEMENT】This smart watch can provide heart rate monitoring, blood-oxygen saturation measurement, sleep monitoring, stress level monitoring and female cycle tracking, as well as other functions to achieve total health management from your wrist. The PAI health assessment system also processes complex health data with an advanced algorithm to present your physical condition in a simple, single-value score.
- 【SupR LIGHT AND THIN & BUILT IN AMOLED DISPLAY】The Amazfit GTS 2 mini adopts a borderless design. Featuring carefully curved 2.5D glass to enhance your most fashionable outfits. With a light 19.5 g weight, a thickness of 8.95 mm (without the sensor base), and a skin-friendly silicone strap, this smart watch allows you to enjoy the lightness of time. And a 1.55-inch vibrant AMOLED screen for enhanced color and clarity.
The third product on our list is Fitbit Versa 2. This is our best Fitbit Smartwatch for iPhone if you are looking for a smartwatch to improve your health and well-being.
The Fitbit name is almost synonymous with fitness trackers making Fitbit versa. A great option with comprehensive features is compatibility, plus some great smartwatch perks.
Currently priced at 200 USD. The versa 2 have no intention of replacing your phone instead. It’s an all-in-one fitness wearable that primarily focuses on health and tracks your fitness and sleep metrics with clear easy to understand breakdowns. So you can monitor your progress.
You will like how comfortable it is to wear regardless of your activity. At a glance, the fitness watch face is now upgraded to a brilliant AMOLED touch screen that displays all the stats to keep you informed. While streaming workout tunes from Spotify, Pandora, or Deezer.
Besides, you will be able to quickly access news and information and check the weather. Set timers, speak alarms, and receive text replies from your phones. There are some pros and cons features in this Fitbit Versa 2 Smartwatch.
- Always on
- Fossil is inspired by American creativity and ingenuity. Bringing new life into the watch and leathers industry by making quality, fashionable accessories that are both fun and accessible.
- Our Grant Sport exceeds expectations with its smooth black leather, punctuated Roman numerals and automatic movement, revealing the inner-workings of this ageless timepiece.
- Case size: 44MM; Band size: 22MM; Automatic movement; hardened minderal crystal lens; imported
- Attachment Material/Color: Leather/Black; Closure type: Strap Buckle; Interchangeable with all Fossil 22MM bands
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for short periods of recreational swimming and showering, but not diving or snorkeling
The fourth product on our list is the Fossil Sport. This is our most stylish smartwatch for iPhone if you are looking for a smartwatch that’s just as much about style as it is about fitness tracking as the fashionable Fossil.
Sport is a great looking option that delivers amazing function as it does form all at a very attractive price point. Currently priced at 100 USD.
Fossil Sport is incredibly priced you were giving you amazing value for your smartwatch dollar. Now Fossil has released the newer gentle even though.
It’s powered by Google-owned OS; it’s also compatible with iPhone. Letting you connect with your notifications and alarms, and reminder plus. There are some pros and cons features in this Fossil Sport Smartwatch.
- Untethered GPS
- Battery Performance
- 【Position with Precision】Amazfit GTS 4 Mini smart watch supports 5 satellite positioning systems to help you make the most of your journeys into the great outdoors, and uses circularly-polarized antenna technology to improve positioning performance and accuracy..Water resistance depth:50 meters.Supported Application:GPS,Voice Control,Multisport Tracker,Heart Rate Monitor,Sleep Monitor. Connectivity technology:Bluetooth. Wireless comm standard:Bluetooth
- 【Alexa Built-in & Powerful Zepp OS】Easily set an alarm, ask a question, get a translation and more, with the Amazon Alexa feature of the watch. Packed with smooth & low power-consuming Zepp OS, which features over 10 mini apps, including the Home Connect third-party app, to help enhance your daily life.
- 【Health Made Effortless】Easily test your heart rate, blood-oxygen saturation and stress level simultaneously with a single tap of the smartwatch, for a result in as quick as 45 seconds. Also, this watch provides in-depth monitoring of sleep quality to keep you on top of your health.
- 【120 plus Sports Modes & Smart Recognition】Walking, running, cycling, yoga, and more. Whichever activity makes you challenge yourself, you'll likely find a sports mode for it on the fitness tracker watch. And Jump into action quickly with smart recognition of 7 Sports.
- 【Swim with Confidence】A water-resistance grade of 5 ATM means the smart watch can resist the equivalent of up to 50 meters' water pressure. And whenever you fancy a trip to the pool or the beach, the watch's Pool Swimming and Open Water Swimming sports modes can scientifically track your swimming data.
The fifth product on our list is Yamay Smartwatch. This is our best budget smartwatch for iPhone. Suppose you are looking for one of the cheapest iPhone-compatible smartwatches available that can track your fitness and keep you connected to your phone. Then the popular Yamay Smartwatch is one of the most affordable options for you.
Currently priced at 55 USD. The Yamay brings the convenience of smartwatches pulse, health, and fitness tracking at a fraction of the cost of the bigger name brands.
You will find it smartly designed, featuring 1.65 inches by 1.42-inch color touch screen with automatic brightness adjustment. So it’s easy to read even outdoors.
Considering its price, you will be impressed by how features will be packed into Yamay Smartwatch. The health and fitness tracker is pretty cool. You will find the heart rate, blood pressure, and blood oxygen monitor. That keeps you updated on your health.
It’s also ip68 waterproof, so you can shower with it on after your workouts and even swim with it. There are some pros and cons features of this Yamay Smartwatch.
- Fitness Features
- Smart Features
- Music Control
This is the complete list of the best smartwatches for iPhone. As before, we say this is our research-based list and personal opinion. If you have any queries or suggestions, please comment below.